2021 – A look back
How is artificial intelligence changing engineering? How can providers and users of AI be brought together to jointly develop smart solutions? What does the practical application of AI in product development look like? We worked on these questions in the AI Marketplace last year and are now taking a look back. Join us for a look back.
“The past year was certainly not without challenges – also in the AI Marketplace. But we faced them and, thanks to our close and productive cooperation, we made good progress with the development of the AI Marketplace last year,” sums up technical project coordinator Ruslan Bernijazov. “The highlight was certainly the launch of our platform in spring,” adds Leon Özcan, who also coordinates the project.
- February 2021: The “Experts’ Corner” series continues
- March 2021: Launch of the AI Marketplace platform
- April 2021: AI Marketplace at the digital Hannover Messe and Industrial Pioneers OWL and publication of the white paper “AI in product creation”.
- May 2021: Joint hackathon “AI Data COMP” with the AI Living Lab and düspohl Maschinenbau
- September 2021: Joint hackathon “Hinterland Hack” with the Founders Foundation
- November 2021: AI Marketplace at the FMB supplier fair and “AI Day – How Artificial Intelligence Redesigns Product Creation” event.
- December 2021: AI Marketplace compact – a project brochure provides an overview
“We would like to thank all employees, project partners, associated partners and supporters of the AI Marketplace for another year of good and trusting cooperation and look forward to continuing the project together in 2022,” Leon Özcan summarises.
The AI Marketplace and its pilot projects
The coming year will see the launch of further expansion stages of the marketplace as well as the implementation of pilot solutions in the project’s industrial companies. If you are looking for more information about the platform or would like to learn more about the pilot projects, you can find links below.